OpenActive Enabled badge
The ‘OpenActive Enabled’ badge highlights organisations that publish and use open data to OpenActive data standards.
Why use the badge?
The badge is to highlight and celebrate an organisation’s commitment to OpenActive. Using the badge:
- lets your customers and wider stakeholders know that you publish and/or use open data
- signifies that your organisation is a digital leader in the sector
- spreads awareness of OpenActive across the sector, which will encourage more people to use and/or publish data openly
How can I use the badge?
We designed the OpenActive Enabled badge for use on websites, in email footers, in presentations – wherever you like! Provided you meet the terms below.
Reproduction and/or use of the OpenActive Enabled badge is restricted to organisations that:
- publish open data that conforms to one or more of the OpenActive data standards; or
- produce systems, services or tools that create/or consume OpenActive-conformant data for their clients and users; and
- this data is updated on a regular basis and does not refer solely to events or activities in the past; and
- interruptions to the availability or conformance of this data do not exceed 14 days
Organisations must use the HTML snippet provided when using the OpenActive Enabled badge on websites, in email signatures, or in any other form of electronic representation. This HTML snippet must be used exactly as given, and is not to be changed, edited, or altered in any way.
Copy and paste:
<div class=’openactive-enabled’ title=’OpenActive Enabled Logo’><a href=”https://www.openactive.io/openactive-enabled-badge/”><img alt=”OpenActive Enabled Logo” src=”https://www.openactive.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/OpenActive-Enabled-badge.png” height=”150” width=”150” /> </a></div>